Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Third Trimester...ugh.

Let me just start by saying I had high hopes for the third trimester. The first two were so great, I felt confident I would love the third.

Did you hear God laugh?

Y'all. It was miserable. The last four weeks were the absolute worst. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat or drink ANYthing without having heartburn. I kept Tums in my purse, my car, my desks at both schools, and on my bedside table. I'm not exaggerating. I was HUGE. Not all over, just my stomach. I was literally ALL belly. But DocMac swore I was not having a big baby. Thank goodness!!

By week 34, I was ready to get her out. Oh, was I ever. I turned 35 weeks pregnant on Christmas Day and was BEGGING for some relief. At my 36 week appointment, DocMac said I wasn't dilated, but if I went into labor he wouldn't try to stop it. HALLELUJAH!

37 weeks... dilated to 1 whole centimeter. Good!!

38 weeks... same thing. Well, alrighty!

39 weeks... no change. Are You Kidding Me?! DocMac was very perceptive to my misery excitement to meet this baby, and set me to be induced on Jan. 24th. Oh thank goodness!! My baby was coming soon!

Here's a glimpse of just how big I was, three days before The Induction.

Big Mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment