Monday, May 21, 2012

Starting something new

Menu Plan, Week One

I'm going to attempt this thing I've seen done before, and in an attempt to save money, I am now going to post my meal plan for the week. If I post it here, someone might see it, so I am accountable for it...and have to stick to the plan! This is only going to cover dinners... lunches are for sandwiches.

Yesterday (Sunday): Ginger Apple-Tomato Soup (y'all, I made this one up completely and it was delish!)
Monday: Tortilla Rollups and leftover soup
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Crescents with salad
Wednesday: Red Beans and Rice (we don't eat this with a side dish)
Thursday: Fish Tacos with guacamole
Friday: Date night!!
Saturday: Marlboro Man Sandwiches with red wine braised asparagus

We'll see how this goes. I've tried meal planning before, and it was hard for us to stick to it. Let's hope this time it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment