Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hey look! A new post and not even a month has passed!!!

I'm writing from my phone, so this will be short and sweet. Last night was Halloween, and since it was never a big deal with my family, I was excited to see the way Brent's family handles it.

Not too differently, come to find out. All the babies got dressed up in their precious costumes and we all met at Aunt Wendy's house to give out candy and take pictures. It isn't a family gathering without pictures!!





Learned something new today. It is not a great idea to break in 5 inch wedges on a day when my aid is out sick. My feet are killing me. But my shoes are precious.



Oh, before I forget, Brent and I will e going to Tuscaloosa this weekend for the Bama vs LSU game. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the updates! Good luck at the game. Just remember to be a nice Auburn fan and bite your tongue.:)

    ReplyDelete